Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Things

Syd and I recently spent almost an entire Saturday shopping.  Yay us.  My freshman year a good friend of mine created a "Happy Wall" on which she posted things that made her happy - pictures, receipts from memorable purchases, programs from concerts, etc.  Syd and I made a historical purchase on Saturday and I told her I was going to keep the iconic red and pink striped bag as part of my "happy wall."  A few days later (aka today) Syd came up with the inspired idea to turn this failure of a blog into our happy wall, we'll write things (at random) that make us happy.  So here goes.  A few of the things that have made me happy thus far this week:
  • Starbucks' Warm Vanilla Steamer with a shot of Toffee Nut syrup....hello heaven...I don't drink coffee...I haven't had 99% of the things listed on the menu board but this heavenly creation warms me through and through.  
  • My heated blanket...hello heaven...round dos... Our room is an ice box.  With only a tiny window I'm not quite sure how it gets so cold but this heated blanket was one of the best purchases I have ever made and protects me from the bitter cold of our ghetto-fabulous apartment.  

Perhaps its sad that the two main things that have made my week have to do with being warm but if you've felt how cold it has been recently you'd agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.