Friday, February 4, 2011

Is this really happening??

I always swore that I would never ever blog just because I have never really had the urge to express my soul over the internet, but I decided that just making a list of things that make me happy/ things that make my day would be acceptable. This list starts today....well, i guess tonight. Enjoy!
  • Walking behind good-smelling guys- ok, yes this may sound weird and stalkerish but you other girls out there know what i'm talking about. There's nothing better than walking by a guy or walking behind a guy and getting a wiff of his cologne. If the cologne smells extra good, I'm sometimes tempted to just follow the guy around campus just so I can smell him.

Yes, this guy looks a little fruity...ok, a lot fruity, but this is probably my favorite cologne. Guys, if you wear this kind of cologne don't be surprised/ creeped out if you find me following you around campus one day.
  • People stuck in the wrong decade-Today in the library there was a guy sitting at the table in front of me and he had a bull cut...I haven't seen one of those since the 90's, it made me smile. Some people just can't let go of the past...but hey, if you find a decade that works for you just stick with it. It makes the world so much more interesting.

Backstreet Boys are pretty much the epitome of the 1990's for me.
  • People running on campus with their backpacks on- Every time I see someone running on campus with their backpack on it makes me giggle. I somewhat feel bad for them because they must be late for a class or something important but it is pretty entertaining for everyone else around. It's not the fact that they are running on campus, but the fact that when they run with a full backpack it makes them kind of waddle while they are running...so funny.


Well folks, that's all for now...this blogging stuff is time consuming. However, I will continue to randomly post when I think of more things that make me happy/smile/giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.